Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No, I have not given up again

I just had to go on vacation. Well, I didn't have to. I wanted to.

Luckily I have a wonderful sister-in-law who is an expert at garden sitting. It made leaving so much easier knowing my garden was in good hands. She doesn't have any gardening experience, but having an SFG makes gardening easy - water every other day or when the soil feels dry and make sure the electric fence is plugged in. Not much to it, and she followed the instructions to the T.


When I arrived back from vacation I was thrilled to find my garden in wonderful shape (the rain we got helped too!) with tons of little green tomatoes dotting the vines, sprawling squash and zuke plants, and flourishing seedlings. It was a sight for sore eyes.

Here are some pics I took when I got back from vaca:


Sweet Baby Girl cherry tomatoes

Early Girl tomato

Female zuke flower - finally!

Another female zuke flower

Fantastic tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment